Oh what’s up volley friends? My name is Taylor Averill. I (like most of you) was just a kid who loved volleyball. Never could I have dreamed of making it this far. To go from basically a little baby giraffe who was the worst player at my local community center to becoming a 3x All-American at UH and now a 7x pro with Team USA. It’s safe to say I’ve learned a lot along the way. All of which, I plan to share with you…
This course is the ultimate guide to becoming an elite level Middle Blocker.
For the same price as 1 private lesson, here’s what you’ll get:
Over 72 minutes of film to study and analyze giving you more clarity and confidence to achieve your goals, faster.
- Day 1: Setting yourself up for success. All the things worth physically and mentally preparing for before the ball even reaches the setters hands.
- Day 2: Read blocking. How to focus on what matters and begin to make educated READS. Also we discuss my solutions for days when things aren’t going your way.
- Day 3: How to move with elite speed from pin to pin. Breaking the conventional mold to begin to teach you concepts for moving faster typically frowned up in the middle blocker community.
- Day 4: How to block anything thrown your way. Keys to physically blocking more balls…
- Day 5: Commit Blocking. Time to load you full of options when it comes to blocking 1 on 1.
- Day 6: High balls. How being stupid simple will make everyone proud.
- Day 7: Emergency Footwork. Learning to make up for lost time. How to turn being late into one of your greatest weapons…
Tips for maximizing the application of this course.
My suggestion: After each day I recommend really analyzing and brainstorming how that information applies to you. Take new concepts and try them out. Take foundational concepts and be sure you’re applying them to your own game. PLAY AND EXPERIMENT. So coaches, players, pedestrians, If you have questions about any of the material, please reach out to me on IG @taverill13 or by email email@example.com. I want to help! Let’s have a conversation and continue to grow the MB community by rethinking the way we train middles. Let’s get better together… #youwont
I think each middle has to get this course
I have always been the tall lanky kid, so when I first started playing volleyball a year a go I, of course, got shoved into middle. At first I didn't know what to do and did not really receive any proper coaching so I was always searching for ways to improve as a middle. The thing I struggled with the most, and the skill I found hardest to develop was blocking. Especially with read blocking, I would always find myself getting caught in the middle or being late to the pins. Now after watching this course over the span of the last two months, and incorporating as much as I possibly could from here, my blocking is now my strongest attribute in games. I am so very glad that I actually purchased this course and went through all of it, because nothing feels better than housing someone that two months ago would just hit around me all the time. Thank you Taylor and thank you NEB for this awesome course!
You're so good like always ...
After watching all the videos, it's opened up my eyes to what I've been doing while on the court and how I can tweak things to get more touches on the ball during my pin blocking; while also given me some tricks to use during commit blocking. This course helps you be more prepared for blocking in all different aspects and Taylor is a great mentor (also very funny). This content is some of the best advice I've gotten as a middle blocker during my playing career
Thanks for another great training series! As a setter teaching blocking has always been a bit of a struggle and there is a lot of good stuff in there for more than just middles. With that I have some young middles with a ton of potential that I've already started to show them some of this and I can't wait to see how much faster they improve. Another great job, I have all the other video series, I can't wait to see who you get for a hitting video keep up the great work!